I am a Program and Project Management expert, a reasonably sound Developer, a consulting Designer, a reluctant Artist, and an occasional writer of things Tech. I work primarily with Fortune 10 to Fortune 100 companies.
My projects have covered everything from application and hardware development, product and customer identification, research and development. Everything from ideation to finished process and procedural creation, training and adoption from development teams and corporate call centers to factory floor and back up to scrums and work teams identifying and defining objectives, key results, KPIs and must haves for C-level boardroom reporting presentations for executives, operations, logistics, vendors, stakeholders, and smiling users.
The online resume you're reading here hits the bullet points but doesn't even scratch the surface of my work history and experience.
If you want to learn the full story - here's a copy of my resume that you can download.RESUME DOWNLOAD
My expertise is in Program and Project Management.
Tools like Azure DevOps, JIRA , or tools like SmartSheet or Power BI are interchangeable to me, I've worked with all of them and know how they work best with differing processes.
It is an understanding of Processes - Agile, Scrum, SAFe, LEAN, Waterfall, or hybrids of them, not Tools that use those processes that give the highest return on value.
Each process has its strengths, weaknesses, and proper applications for groups, teams, or at the organizational level.
Administration, Operations, Logistics, Design, and Development teams have different cadences, collaboration systems, tracking, and needs. Knowing how these work, and more importantly, working with each other, is the key to success .
Specific Skill Areas: C#, VB.NET, C++, Python, Desktop, Back-End, Front-End, Office Add-ons, Stand Alone Applications
Automation, Beans, OCI, Web, Applications
Process Customizations, Dashboards, Reporting, GIT,
MS SQL, MySQL
Excel, Automation, WMI, Web
Automation, Server, Configurations
Web, Scripting, Excel, Automation
Web, Email and Reporting
Excel, Reporting, Data Transformations, Web, API
Azure DevOps, Automation, Web
Excel, Data Transformations, Web
PowerBI, Excel, Reporting
Excel, Data Transformations, Automation, Back-End Applications
Photoshop, Lightroom, Premier, AfterEffects, Adobe Express, Dreamweaver
VS CODE, Visual Studio, IBM Rational Application Designer, Eclipse, ATOM, Adobe Animate, Unity, Unreal Engine
Agile, Scrum, SAFe, LEAN, KANBAN, IBM GS Project Management Agile, Microsoft RADD, Xtreme Programming, Rational, DFSS (Designed for Six Sigma), FDD (Feature Driven Development)
Aug 2021 – Sept. 2022
AHA AI Teams, AI Frameworks Teams
- Identify gaps, provide training, guidance, and mentor teams for best practices using Azure DevOps with Agile, Scrum, and Hybrid processes.
- Provide training and support for Azure DevOps process systems, Dashboards, TaskBoards, and Backlogs in Agile and Scrum.
- Customize Azure DevOps for Open Source Teams.
Work with cross-divisional teams to ensure Microsoft meets the EU Privacy requirements with all globally affected vendors.
- Creation of tracking and planning systems SharePoint, AzureDevOps, PowerBI, and Dashboards.
- Monitor track responses and provide FAQ and other documentation required
April 2021 – Jul. 31, 2021
- Designed, Developed, and created custom Power BI dashboard solutions for all CHIE COGs Teams linked to Azure DevOps.
- Develop customized Reporting, Requirement, and Specification automation processes and tools (ADO, Word, OnePDM) for teams.
- Creation of Python tools to identify specifications and requirements in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Work with teams on Documentation, Dependency Automation, Processes, and driving open task items going into year-end planning.
- Define and promote Azure DevOps and Dependency, Requirements, and Specification processes for upcoming releases and documentation.
- Video and Remote training sessions on new tools and processes.
May 2018 – Jul. 31, 2020
- Work directly with teams to drive deliverables to Mexico and Internal Operations Teams.
- Provide direct support for day-to-day Cascade Tools production items.
- Derive and produce scheduled and weekly forecast items required for Pouring, Kardex Support, and forward Production teams.
Apr 2017 - Sep 2017
Project Manager and Scrum Master on AT&T myAT&T (Digital Sales and Delivery) on Buy flow and Checkout experiences teams.
Developed customized reporting, management, and analysis tools combining Azure DevOps, JIRA, specialized data structures, Excel, and Pivot Table analysis into Dashboards, Power BI, and SharePoint reports.
Jan 2016 - Oct 2016
- Manage a portfolio of projects for all AT&T Delivery Services for 2016 ECOMP Release points.
- Conduct Business Reviews, Surveys, Risk assessments, Issue Analyses, and Inventory of Backlog for Releases.
- Release Program Manager for 1604, 1607, 1610, and 1702 releases for ECOMP, focusing on release scheduling assignment, planning, backlog, and feature traffic control for the 70+ teams bringing features for release.
- Provided status, messaging content, and materials for executives and departments for bi-weekly C-Level reporting.
- Maintain and Update SharePoint / 0365 / Power BI Release sites for critical stakeholders.
- Work with Domain 2.0 Ecomp teams to promote and evangelize the release chain process for cross-functional and development groups onboarding.
- Promote, plan, and assist with training and mentoring 70+ teams from Waterfall to Agile process.
Jul 2014 - Jan 2016
Program Manager with MSCIS/MSCIT Teams
- Program Manager for joint-venture partnership between Microsoft and China to bring the first game consoles and games to that country.
- PM over Global FMV Transition updating Microsoft Global supply chain SAP system while simultaneously swapping Global carrier systems for all MS products.
- Provided traffic-control, direction, information gathering, risk/issue determination, analysis, design, and support for multiple interweaved cross-department project roadmaps.
- Project to update Corporate Interlink between UPS (and other global carriers) to FMV Carrier Instant Information Awareness and Microsoft Logistics Systems.
- Work directly with Engineers from Business, Logistics teams and vendors from the Factory floor to final product destinations for all Microsoft products globally (Xbox, Surface, Software).
- Collaborate with MS and Volume Licensing and Finance and Logistics teams to ensure process compliance by vendors and ensure all MS Products met respective delivery gates.
- Develop PMO and SAP best practice frameworks, services, and features for future logistics and partnerships projects and forward roadmap planning.
- Create, maintain, and work with Azure DevOps, TFS, SharePoint, and Office 365 (O365) repositories.
Feb 2014 - Apr 2014
Program Manager for ECIT OEM Engineering. - Consultant to guide and help develop the FY2015 budgeting and security compliance for ECIT Engineering.
Sep 2012 - Dec 2013
Developed business and software requirements, and authored custom tools and documentation for Premier Integration Online Test Tool, the online version of the tool I created for AT&T in 2008.
Jul. 8, 2012 - Sep 2012
Evangelist for Microsoft MSDN / Windows 8-10 UX App Design
- Mentor and guide / improve app quality to external partner Developers on Windows 8 Apps for the Windows 8 release date to go live.
- Provide Design and Development suggestions, changes, and direct guidance to 3rd party developers.
- Evangelized UX design goals and reviewed submitted apps to MS Store.
- Consulted, provided training & mentorship on Windows Modern (formerly Metro) Design for app developers.
Oct 2011 - Jun 2012
Designed and created reporting and analytics tools for Windows Azure Fabric Team to analyze incoming errors and processes and create automation rule structures into correct responses for operations teams.
Apr 2010 - Jun 2011
- Program Manager / Scrum Master for SDLC and UAT environments for the Global Networking Services Tools Team.
- Designed and developed custom reporting and analytics tools to handle automated reporting to management on Projects across the GNS Tools teams.
Nov 2008 - Apr 2010
- Product Manager handling support, testing, and technical Design for AT&T Wireless Premier eCommerce Integration.
- Author/Creator: Premier Integration Test Tool (PITT)
Oct 2007 - Oct 2008
Program Manager with Design and Development teams (internal and vendors) for Hardware, HID drivers, Audio, Display, Keyboard, Power, and BIOS of the OLPC XO-1 running Windows XP Professional OS and applications specific to the (One Laptop Per Child) OLPC XO-1 laptop.
Apr 2006 - Sep 2007
Program Manager for the Windows International Localization Tools Team
- PM for recycling strategies and tools for the LocTools platform.
- PM for UI on LCXAdmin, LocStudio, and LocProject 6.0 and 6.1 releases.
May 2005 - Oct 2005
SME for Project Dream
Provided design consulting to allow existing SUN applications to operate on Microsoft OS and provide parity in Solaris Operating Systems with Windows OS.
1997 - 2005
- Lead Tool Application Developer for VSA Tools (RT Audit, WinAudit, and WinCWA). - Sr. IT Specialist for multiple IBM External Clients.
- Provided Application, Architectural, and Development Specialist Consulting for American Express, Avaya, Bank One, Johnson & Johnson, Lucent Technologies, Rational Software, State of California, NBA, and Sony for eCommerce and Critical situation issues. - SEPT. 11, 2001 – IBM Emergency Response SWAT TEAM
1997-2001 - Author of "IBM Windows IIS Server Performance Hacks and Tweaks" , a 2001 White Paper.
Selected to work onsite and provide 'boots on the ground' IT technical skills and Onsite Emergency Response for IBM Customers and businesses directly affected or destroyed in the 9/11 World Trade Center collapse.
Consulted and worked onsite with affected businesses and customers, alongside Federal, State, and IBM Internal IT teams, to restore applications and systems critical for Wall Street financial services and online systems after the attack and restore financial operations to Wall Street within a 14-day window.
Designed and developed multiple help desk tools, processes, and back-end systems for the desktop and web applications known as "Webmonitor" and "I-MAC."
- Special Consultant on High-Priority Crisis Issues for C Class scale Web Transitions, Performance, and Database Issues for high-profile customers on demand.
- Lead Tool Application Developer for VSA Tools (RT Audit, WinAudit, and WinCWA).
- Sr. IT Specialist for multiple IBM External Clients. - Provided Application, Architectural, and Development Specialist Consulting for American Express, Avaya, Bank One, Johnson & Johnson, Lucent Technologies, Rational Software, State of California, NBA, and Sony for eCommerce and Critical situation issues.
- SEPT. 11, 2001 – IBM Emergency Response SWAT TEAM
- Author of "IBM Windows IIS Server Performance Hacks and Tweaks" , a 2001 White Paper.
4806 12th Ave NW, Tulalip, WA 98271